Current Job Openings for Hamilton ISD
HAMILTON I.S.D. VACANCY
Hamilton ISD is accepting applications for the immediate opening for
All inquiries should be directed to Ann Whitney Elementary Principal Jennifer Zschiesche at HR@hamiltonisd.org or 254-386-8166
Professional Applications are available at www.hamiltonisd.org and should be submitted to the Superintendent’s Office.
Hamilton ISD is accepting applications for the following position for the
current school year:
CUSTODIAL AND SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVER
ALL POSITIONS MUST BE WILLING TO OBTAIN COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE AND SERVE AS SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS IF NEEDED.
ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE IN OBTAINING CDL IF NECESSARY.
2. Criminal Background Check
Hamilton ISD is accepting applications for the position of
Campus Secretary – Hamilton Junior High School
Ensure efficient operation of school administrative office and provide clerical services for school’s instructional staff.
High school diploma or GED
Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills
Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing
Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
Effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
5 years secretarial / clerical experience
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Prepare campus communications, correspondence, forms, manuals, reports, purchase orders, and payment authorizations following district standards and requirements. Prepare instructional materials as requested.
2. Maintain a daily teacher attendance log and records for substitute teachers. Monitor and process time records including leave requests and reports. Compile information and submit to central office according to established procedures and deadlines.
3. Maintain school calendar of events.
4. Collect and enter attendance and PEIMS data into established database and verify accuracy according to prescribed procedures.
5. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents as required. Maintain student records according to established procedures.
To Apply: Application is available at www.hamiltonisd.org (support application) or from the HISD Superintendent’s Office located at 400 S. College, Hamilton, TXAll inquiries should be directed to HJH Principal Mona Gloff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 254-386-8168
HISD Job Applications
Support Application - available for download
Professional Application - available for download
Pay Day Schedule 2014-2015